AFCAT 1/ 2014 notification by the Air Force India has been issued suggesting the AFCAT 1/ 2014 exam date to be 23 February, 2014. So, aspirants who want to apply for the AFCAT 1, 2014 exam can start preparing for the exam as the difficulty level is raising high. The times have gone when a preparation of about 12-14 days worked to crack AFCAT exam.
AFCAT 2, 2013 was quite difficult and thus the cutoff was all time low. In this post, I have shared the significant information regarding AFCAT 1 2014 notification, important dates and online application process.
AFCAT 1 2014 Online Application Notification & Important Dates
AFCAT 1 2014 Important Dates
- Start Date For Online Application Process: 10 December, 2013
- Last Date For Online Application: 8 January, 2014
- AFCAT 1 2014 Exam Date: 23 February, 2014
- Start of Availability of Online Admit Card: To be Updated
- AFCAT 1 2014 Result Date: To be Updated
AFCAT 1 2014 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who aspire to take the AFCAT 1 2014 exam should check out if they are eligible for the examination as per the AFCAT 1 2014 notification.
- Also Read: AFCAT 2 Exam Result 2013
For Flying Branch
- AGE Range: 19 -23 years
- Educational Qualification: Graduate (Minimum 3 years course) with at least 60 % marks
For Technical Branch
- AGE Range: 18 -28 years
- Educational Qualification: B.Tech Electronics for AE (L) branch | B.Tech Mechanical for AE (M) branch with at least 60 % marks
Ground Duty Officer
- AGE Range: 20 -27 years (with variations in educational qualifications)
- Educational Qualification: Graduation for Administration & Logistics branch, B.Com for Accounts branch and Post Graduate degree for Education branch.
- Must Read: CDS 2 2013 Result
AFCAT 1 2014 Online Application
Follow the bellow steps to apply online for AFCAT 1 2014.
STEP 1 – Visit Official website of Air Force India: www.careerairforce.nic.in.
STEP 2 – On the right side, there will be option of Candidate Login. Click on that option and then register with them.
STEP 3 – During the registration process, you will be asked for an email. Put in your official email ID in that column and then click on Register. Then your Login ID and password will be sent on that email ID.
STEP 4 – You should then again visit the website and then log in through candidate login section. Now you fill the form and before submitting, cross check the information filled by you. Correct if any mistake is there.
You can also change your password accordingly.
You have now completed the AFCAT 1 2014 online application process. Now pay your concern towards the preparation for the exam. Save the Login ID and Password with you for further use.
So, guys! I think that above information regarding AFCAT 1 2014 notification: eligibility criteria, exam date, important dates, online application process and others are clear to you. Best of Luck.